Hold a new election, at all levels in all States. I say this because I know all of the elections in my state were really corrupt in all counties and at all levels because of Dominion. So, maybe you could get away with just holding a new election in the states that used Dominion.
How to Maintain Election Security?
Don't use anything electronic. Go Old School. Do the entire process manually.
1. People go to an election site to vote, perhaps only on election day, to ensure nothing happens to the ballots before they are counted. OR, have the ballots held with high-level security by the national guard, army, DHS or other entity that is not contracted out or local. Why justifies it? The elections have federal officials on the ballot. The election is of highest importance to the citizens of the United States.
For Each Separate Precinct.
1. Have the ballots counted there, at that precinct.
2. Set up tables where the ballots are counted in a room next to where people are voting so that the votes can be counted continuously throughout the day, BUT NOT ANNOUNCED.
3. No cellphones, computers, tablets or any other devices in that room.
4. Have two or three cameras placed above each table. The cameras need to be able to see all the interactions and read everything ballot. This may include stopping between each ballot to ensure the ballot is properly positioned so the ballot can be read by the camera. The other two cameras are not directly above but to the side and angled, perhaps a wider shot and a mid shot.
5. The cameras will watch the ballot and the two or three people counting the ballots together - each person with equal authority.
6. At each table. One Democrat. One Republican. And possibly one independent/Other Party.
7. Each ballot counter verifies each ballot with a thumb print.
8. Two or three ballot counters per table (one Repub, one Dem, perhaps one from another party), with 3 cameras on each table.
9. Cameras are offline. Use VHS or DVD. Use Analog. Go Old School because it can't be hacked. The goal is safety, not being so cool because you're using the latest thing. The latest things suck these days, so don't use them. Use cameras that have no capability to be connected to the internet. NO CAPABILITY. This means that there is NO WAY for a connection to exist to the internet. Old school cameras. Blueprints exist, they can be re-created. Sometimes going backward is progress. It's like losing weight. The scale goes backward...and its a good thing.
10. Figure out how many ballots a table of 2 (or 3) people has reasonably handle in an hour.
11. Figure out the maximum number of people that will vote at that precinct on that particular day. Hire five extra sets of ballot counters (so 10-15 extra people) and have 5 extra tables set up. This covers your worse case scenarios. If you need to have 700 people working at the precinct to ensure the votes are counted before midnight, then do it. The goal is an accurate count. The government can afford the workers. The people cannot afford an inaccurate count.
12. Then have the ballots counted in groups. Let's say groups of 100. At the end of each 100 batch, the two ballot counters for that table separately sign the total for each candidate, with their signature and thumb print. They do this in front of the camera and the supervisor. The Supervisor also signs the sign-off sheet that the supervisor see the count is whatever the two claimed it was and that there were such and such number of ballots total, finger print needed.
13. There will be a locked and guarded box where all tallies will be entered. (These are the tallies of 100 with signatures and fingerprints.
14. Enact a new law that gives a very high sentence for election fraud - like a minimum of 10 years. Each ballot has finger prints of 2 or 3 ballot counters. It's okay if its a slow process. More people can be hired. You want the count accurate the first time and you want the penalty very high and you want to be able to easily identify who faked the count. Signatures and fingerprints of the ballot counters on each ballot verify that. A long prison sentence helps to ensure against election fraud. It's absolutely necessary that the attempts at fraud are prosecuted.
15. Have one supervisor for every three tables. This person signs off on each batch of 100 and helps with any questions or anything else that needs to be done. It should always be smooth sailing with them able to handle any concern if they only have three tables to handle. Since they must assist at intervals of 100 with their own signature that says they put it in the counted ballot box and with their signature, only three tables ensures they won't get too busy to handle each concern or issue. Always have five backup (floater) supervisors, just in case. It's better to have a few extra people on this crucial day, than not enough.
16. The Supervisors switch which tables they oversee, every hour or every half hour. The total ballot count gets updated with each 100 count.
17. A system is set up so that either no one who handles the ongoing count totals leaves during the 12 hours or so that the votes are counted, so that they cannot share with others (while voting polls are still open) what the count is, or there are 5 or 10 sets of ballot boxes and 2 or 3 supervisors handle each final tally ballot box but no one has enough information about the whole before the end of the count (before the polls are closed) to be able to guide any nefarious force on what ballots are needed for so and so to win. Get it? Keep the numbers each supervisor has access to limited so they cannot help to alter the vote. Maybe each table gets their own tallied ballots box for all of their table's 100 ballot lots. That might be a better way of doing it because it holds for higher accountability if the different ballot groups from different tables are not mixed together.
18. At the end of the night, each counted ballot box will essentially have a running list of the total number of votes per candidate at a local, state and federal level.
19. Take the total count from each ballot box (10-100 tables/counted ballot boxes) and then manually add the totals together from each of the ten tables. All of the supervisors will need to have their own sign-off sheet where they have added the totals from all the ballot boxes.
20. The totals for each supervisor will inevitably be the same as each other supervisor if each has counted corrected and all ballot tallies are totaled.
21. Each person who counts ballots signs off on the numbers they give to the supervisor each time they finish a batch of a 100. Then each supervisor signs off on that and enters it into the counted ballot box for that table. At the end of the night, the supervisor has a running total of the total number for each candidate in their specific counted ballot box. Then, the ballot box is opened and two different supervisors count the totals in each group of 100 ballots. That total will happen quickly. That total should match the total from supervisors from throughout the day. After those two totals match, that batch can then be added to the total main batch of the whole for the entire precinct.
22. Remember a guard is watching over his/her specific counted ballot box. That guard has a duty to ensure no one does anything odd or inappropriate with any of the ballots or groups of ballots. That guard must be held to the same 10-year liability for fraud election (or whatever the penalty is). Election fraud is treason. The person could lose their citizenship and be expelled from the country, etc. The goal is an accurate and honest count. The punishment will hopefully discourage rogue individuals.
23. That number can be made public and given to the local news.
23. After that, there is a main hub in the town or city that tabulates all votes within that city or town. Those mayors or whomever is ultimately responsible, then gives the city or town's count to the press. And then gives the city or town's total count to the county. After the county signs off on it and tells the press, they call the state's main hub and the main hub (probably in the Capital) tabulates the total count for all of the counties in the state and send that total to the press and presto, you have winners and a fair election in a single day. It's that easy.